martes, abril 26, 2005

Playlist 24/Abril/2005

The Ordinary Boys-Maybe someday/Seine-Give me a break/Australian Blonde-When I look back/Fountains of Wayne-Denise/Deluxe-Cientos de mentiras/Oasis-Lyla/Ocean Colour Scene-Free my name/Malice-Beautiful lies/The Mockers-Real enough/Cooper-Seis menos diez/Mando Diao-You can´t steal my love/Sterlin-16 miles of misery/Mercromina-Fotos en la niebla/Himos 1..Hay alguien ahí?-Interpol-Evil/Sangrientos-Drum Killer/The Mars Volta-The widows/Belle and Sebastian-I´m a cuckoo/Los Planetas-Un metro cuadrado/Sr Chinarro-El peor poema/The Chemical Brothers-The Boxer/La Monja Enana-El pinguino/Kaiser Chiefs-Every day I love you less and less/Cycle-Apple tree/La Granja-Etoo su jugador favorito/Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Maps/The Kills-The good ones/Remate-Farewell/Iron & Wine-Jezebel