jueves, marzo 17, 2005

Playlist 19/Mar/05

The Futureheads-Hounds of love/Cooper-Munich/Lori Meyers-Mis neuronas en viaje de estudios/Kaiser Chiefs-Everyday I love you less and less/LCD Soudsystem-Disco Infiltrator/The Bravery-Honest mistake/Astrud-Vamos a un bar/Seine-Give me a break/Octubre-Todo es mentira/Sparklehouse+Flaming Lips-Go/Daniel Johnston-Go/Stay-I´m still nothing/Mercury Rev-Vermillion/The Fiery Furnaces-Here comes the summer/Garzón-Frontón/Plástica-Get off my cloud/Mars Volta-The widow/Sunday Drivers-Love,our love/Wilco-Hummningbird/Deneuve-Plan de excelencia/Mathew Sweet-I love you/Bright Eyes-Light Pollution/Bright Eyes-Best day of my life/Aroah-En el patio interior/Souvenir-Presage de l´hiver/Hood-Still rain fell/Tachenko-Sí,claro/Santi Campos-Fin de fiesta/Doves-Some cities/Sebas Rubin-La triple A se llevó a mi mujer