domingo, junio 26, 2005

Playlist 25/Jun/05

Maximo Park-Going missing/Seine-Give me a break/Kaiser Chiefs-I predict a riot/Deluxe-Cientos de mentiras/Hot Hot Heat-Island of the Honest man/Nosoträsh-Puta conciencia/The Cribs-Mirror Kisses/The Ordinary Boys-Thanks for the girl/Camping-I hate the summer/Bart Davenport-Clara/The Clementines-Clara/Mando Diao-God knows/The Strokes-Reptilia/Lori Meyers-La caza/Pernice Brothers-Dumb it down/The Unfinished Simpathy-The loveless cure/Billy Corgan-Walking shade/Maga-Little 15 (version Depeche Mode)/Less-Vuelta a casa/The Tears-Refugees/La Casa Azul-Tantas cosas que arreglar/Brendan Benson-Get it together/The Decemberists-The sporting life/Belle and Sebastian-I am waking up to us/Josele Santiago-Mi prima y sus pinceles/Mars Volta-The widow/Fanuelle-I´ve killing so/Brigth Eyes-Arc of time/Refree-El cumpleaños/Nistal-Todo el mundo/Santi Campos-Mejor dormir