lunes, junio 20, 2005

Playlist 18/Jun/2005

The Lemonheads-Into your arms/Depeche Mode (por Niños Mutantes)-Enjoy the silence/Airbag-El coleccionista de discos/Tegan&Sara-I know I know I know/Nosotrash-Dando vueltas/Lori Meyers-La Caza/Gorillaz-Feel good Inc/The Ordinary Boys-Boys will be boys/Seine-Give me a break/The White Stripes-Blue Orchid/Brendan Benson-Split it out/Nacho Vegas-El hombre que casi conoció a Michi Panero/Mando Diao-Down in the past/La Habitación Roja-Gran Turismo/La Buena Vida-Lo que dicte el corazón/The Sunday Drivers-Often/The Magic Numbers-Forever Lost/Beck-True love will find you in the end (original de Daniel Johnston)/Less-Mi aura de la paz/Stephen Malkmus-Freeze the saints/Zodiacs-Chica normal/The Raveonettes-My boyfriends back/Ya te Digo-Kiss proof/Weezer-We are all on drugs/Ben Folds-Late/Santi Campos-Superman/Nistal-Todo el mundo/The Zephyrs-Hell´s dark hall/Refree-El cumpleaños