martes, mayo 24, 2005

Playlist 23/May/2005

Graham Coxon-Freakin out/Deluxe-Lo que tú querías ver/Teenage Fanclub-It´s all in my mind/Airbag-Cubo de Rubik/F.A.N.T.A.-Bazar Oriental/Tegan&Sara-Take me anywhere/Pernice Brothers-Snow/Lori Meyers-El embargo de las neuronas mutantes/Mando Diao-You can´t steal my love/Los Planetas-De viaje (directo)/The Chemical Brothers-Believe/The Wedding Present-I am from further north than you/Niños mutantes-En avión/Yo la tengo-Upside Down/Limousine-A drive (palace version)/La Buena Vida-Desde hoy en adelante/La Costa Brava-El cumpleaños de Ronaldo/Vacaciones-Suelta los problemas ya!-Stay-Starting to lose + Self control/Oasis-Let there be love/Orlando-Sweet time/Deneuve-Tesoro 25/Clem Snide-End of love/Andrew Bird-Fake palyndromes/Santi Campos-Superman/Hood-The negatives/Nacho Vegas-El hombre que conoció a Michi Panero/Antony & the Johnsons-For today I am a boy